BLOGGER MEETS GRAMMER
Hello Beauuuuuutiful People!
How are you holding up this Summer? Frankly I am melting in the heat, I only have Ice cold lemonades and frozen fruit Popsicles to keep me company. SERIOUSLY! Stay hydrated folks!
So I’ve got a little surprise posts ahead for you guys and this will be the first in the series! Welcome to G&G Interview Series! (yayyyyy) Also, grammar Nazis, the “grammer”in the heading is for an instagrammer so hold your horses!
We are gonna go into some random talks with bloggers from around the world and extract their favorite recipes for you guys! This month I’ve decided to awaken that patriotic bone in my body which apparently tends to only appear in August! I know I know! Guilty one-month-patriot sighted, I’m working on improving it. So, anyhow…today we are gonna talk to a new instagrammer on the block and find out what she wants to share with us today. Without further ado, I bring to you Ms. Wafa ن from the “An Alluring Puzzle” gram page. *applause* *finds notebook and fires away*!
FINDING ABOUT THE GRAMMER
Q1. Hey Wafa ن. *waves*. So, tell us a little bit about the woman behind An Alluring Puzzle.
A. I’m an ordinary female, that recently did her M.Sc. in Human Development and Family Studies.
Q2. Tell us a little about your instagram page.
I’m not a professional writer or poet but people around me often like and appreciate me on my write ups so thought to share it with the world. Photography is my passion. I wanted to showcase my captures on my blog. And also I wanted to share all the tips, suggestions with others that ever benefited me.
Q3. How did you start gramming?
One word….. I used to call myself “exceptional” case and my friends started to call me mis exceptional.
Because I loved to see and do things differently. I was too energetic and dreamer. Wanted to do a lot of things. Parhne likhne ka, nai cheezen try krne ka hmesha se bohut shoq raha hai, (I always had a passion for studying and trying new things), entrepreneurship was my obsession, still it is, but could not become one. but I keep my fingers crossed, you never know about the future.
Right now I am unable to give any intro about myself, I am an ordinary female. Jo k bohut curious hai, usey prhne likhne ka bohut shoq hai, lehaza jo cheezen wo seekhti, parhti hai, usey apne blog me share krne ka irada hai (Iam very curious, so whatever I learn along the way I want to share it on my blog)
Q4. What recipe have you chosen to share with our readers today?
A. Minced Meat and Vegetable Spaghetti. I personally really like Pastas/Spaghetti. This is one of those recipes that are not only cooked in little time but also nutritious and healthy.
Q5. Are there any special tricks or tips you use when you are hosting Dinner at your place?
A. Time management is the key.
B-Dishes that take a lot of time or efforts, we try to complete half of the tasks one day before dawat. For ex. Biryani, make its qorma one night before the dawat day. And next day you would only need to boil the rice and put them to cook. (dam)
THAT’S WAFA ن
Thank you so much Wafa for that lovely chat, it is always great to see some one new on the horizon voicing their opinion. If you haven’t already checked it out, click here to Check out Wafa’s Instagram account.
And now for the Finale, we bring you Wafa ن ‘s very own recipe that she so sweetly composed just for us. Scroll down for her Spaghetti recipe you guys!
MEAT AND VEGETABLE SPAGHETTI
For minced meat
- 1/2 kg Minced Meat.
- 1 1/2 tsp Ginger & Garlic paste
- 2 medium size Carrots
- 2 medium size Bell pepper/capsicum
- 1 1/2 tsp Salt - 1 & half tsp or according to taste
- 2 tsp Red chilli powder or according to taste
- 1 1/2 tsp Turmeric
- 3-4 whole Green Chilies
- 2 medium Onions
- 3 medium Tomatoes
- 1 1/2 tsp Ground spices/Garam masala
- 1/2 tsp Coriander seeds roasted & crushed
- 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds roasted & crushed
- 1/2 cup Ghee / Oil - half cup or as needed
- Water - as needed to boil minced meat
INGREDIENTS FOR SPAGHETTI
- 1 packet Spaghetti Noodles
- 1/4 cup Red Chilli Sauce or according to taste
- 1 1/2 tsbp Soy Sauce or according to taste
- 2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 4 tbsp ketchup spicy/simple- according to taste
- 1/2 tbsp Salt or according to taste
- Water - as required to boil the spaghetti.
METHOD FOR MEAT AND VEGGIE PREP
- Take a utensil, put as much water as it requires to dip the minced meat.
- Combine minced meat, ginger & garlic paste, salt,red chilli powder, turmeric & ghee/oil & put the utensil on fire.
- Then add sliced onions and tomatoes and let them be cooked until water dries out and leaves ghee/oil
- Then bhoonify/cook it for few mints, until it changes the colour.
- Add green chillies.
- Then add (roasted & crushed) coriander & cumin powder and ground spices/garam masala powder.
- Add vegetables. Cook them for two/three mints & mix all the ingredients well.
- Tip: If you don’t like dry minced meat, don’t let all the water dry out. Keep it according to your desire.
METHOD FOR PREPARING SPAGHETTI
- Take a large sauce pan , put water, apple cider vinegar , salt , boil and strain the spaghettis.
- Now add spaghtti noodles to the minced meat, add red chilli sauce, soy sauce and ketch up.
- Mix them well.
- Voila! Your minced meat & vegetable spaghetti recipe is ready.
- Tip: If you like too spicy, put chilli garlic ketchup instead of simple ketchup & put more cut green chillies.
HUNGRY FOR MORE?
Stay tuned for more recipes and other dining 101s, in the meantime check out other posts on the blog below. I’ll take your leave and hope you all have a Glitterrific day!